FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
- 29 Mar Updates status
Testimonials View all
- Genya M. WHERE IS TO GET A FRESH AND OUTSTANDING QUALITY MUSIC? This question bothers a lot of people and let me tell you that I was one of them. Hi, my name...
- Xai S. I’m a huge fan of dance music and it was getting too costly for me to buy tracks all the time. That’s why Soundeo is great for me; because most...
- Rudi P. If you want a page that has fresh and quality music, Soundeo is the place for you. It’s absolutely an amazing site. The amount of music that they have...
- DJ Pablog Plain and simple Soundeo provides quality music at excelent quality with easy and security. No need to worry about getting a virus or windows popping up on your...
- Bogdan Kh. Not so long ago discovered Soundeo but has already managed to fall in love with this site! It has everything we need! Everyone who signs up and becomes a premium...